Personality!*




First of all, I want to say that the site http://www.youniverse.com was very interesting. I have tried it before, and I think that it’s great to find or realize new things about your personality which you didn’t know or haven’t thought before.

About my results, I took some sentences that I think are closer to my personality:


• You don’t like to take things too seriously. For you friendship is all about enjoying yourself and seeing the funny side of life. When you think of freedom, you think of hanging out with good friends. You are always happy to make the first leap.

Life is just one. Certainly, we all need to be responsible and think of the future, but it’s also necessary to have fun and enjoy your daily life. I invite you to sunrise and don’t look things too big, because they aren’t. Everything is possible.


• You can see beauty in the most unlikely places. When it comes to art, you are definitely unconventional.

• When it comes to drinking, nothing beats a night out with your mates. After all, you work hard and deserve to unwind.

• Beach or city you always find the best places to enjoy, and often stay up to watch the sunrise.


If you want to have a great time with your family or friends doesn’t matter the place. The important thing is being with people you really love and feel comfortable. It’s wonderful to enjoy the simplest things of live with the ones you love. There are more than just material things or beautiful places.


In general, my test’s result was great. I didn’t found many errors on it. I really enjoy spending time with people who I love wherever we do.
4 Responses
  1. Fran Says:

    As I already said to Sandra that is why we have fun together, we have similar personality, that is great! I think that it was amazing how close to my personality is.
    Love you Jotititi


  2. $andrita Says:

    My other dear friend:
    Those pictures doesn't work so much!!
    we don't look like princess but it doesn't matter
    we had a great time...
    About our personalities nothing to say!!
    We are friends because we are wild cat!!


  3. Laloca Says:

    jajajaj I love both of you darlings!!
    And we don't need to look like princess cause we are.. We have something better..
    you know what?
    A wonderful heart and soul.. no everybody cares about it, but there are few people who do.. and that's the important people we need to have around.. like you..

    You make my life happier girls!! let's continue enjoying our lives..!!!


  4. Miss B Says:

    Hello Jocelyn:
    I have to tell you your post had very little intellectual work, since there was so much text from the website. Remember the idea is thay you write. I am sure you have a lot to say.


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    No existe descripcion, uno es solo lo que moldea el viento...

    Jotie's playlist

    Followers *