welcome to me*

She is not fool. She is not stupid either mad. She is just a little girl. Yes, a little girl, but a little girl who has clear her life's goal. Meanwhile, She is trying to get it. She is just being happy, and enjoying her life. So what? jaja!

About her expectations for this year..
First of all, she wants to continue improving her english skills.. specially speaking, because it's her most difficult area.. Secondly and obviously, She wants to pass every subject she has. She knows it isn't an easy job. She's aware that she needs to be more responsible and PUNCTUAL. But, she also knows that it's for her own future, so she is commited
to do it.

6 Responses

  1. Verónica A. Says:

    I just love your blog. The music remembers the time when we went at disco with felipe XD We have to go again!! we had an excellent time
    kisses.


  2. Verónica A. Says:

    "Breath of life" MY FAVORITE SONG I just can´t belive it! you have a really good taste :D


  3. oh my sweety friend
    I've just been passin' here to say hello
    you always make jokes 'bout everything
    I love ya my best friend!!!


  4. Miss B Says:

    Good start Joseline. Nice to see that you're finally committed.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    hey joseline!!! your blog is amazing!!! but I would like to know more about your thinking... I would like to know more about your vocation, how do you define yours... sometimes I feel that you do not know. On the other hand I'm sure that your personality is completely amazing, sice the point of view that you are always smiling (that is not wrong) you are a happy woman... but I invite you to be part of this stage... come on, you can do it!! lol I do not have a reason but I want you serious!! hehehehe joke... I love you!!!


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    No existe descripcion, uno es solo lo que moldea el viento...

    Jotie's playlist

    Followers *