BBC's ACTIVITIES


BBC LEARNIG ENGLISH SITE



What a nice site!!.. It’s so useful for us and for anybody who wants to learn or improve his/her English. There are lots of activities to choose. Any area you want to practice is there. You can practice grammar, vocabulary, listening, etc. It's a good way of spending your free time, because while you're having fun you are also learning. is there something better? I don't think so.

I'd really recommend it, especially for children. English is becoming an international language and it is necessary start introducing it to them as soon as possible. And, games are the best way to do it.

I really had a good time this class. I can say that everyday I learn something new that it's interesting for me. It really motivates me to continue with my career and increasing my knowledge.. Thanks for the opportunities dear miss.. jiajiajia!!

Finally, I invite you to check the interesting websites that I publish here. Next to my posts.

See you around,



The stupid and mad girl.

1 Response
  1. BJ Says:

    Dear Joseline
    I don't think you are neither stupid nor mad.
    I'm glad you liked the website and I'll make sure to look at the ones you have linked over the weekend.
    Regards,


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    No existe descripcion, uno es solo lo que moldea el viento...

    Jotie's playlist

    Followers *